Book Now: 0435 338 847
Reiki Energy Healing Adelaide
Uplift your spirit, promote health and allow clearing of your physical & emotional body. Experience blissfully restorative Reiki energy healing treatments. Relax, de-stress & rejuvenate in comfort!
- Release suffering and allow healing.
- Reiki works on the subtle energy centres of the body (chakras)
- Reiki is an alternative therapy that eases the mind remarkably.
- Reiki effectively resolve issues we feel to be “outside” of ourselves.
Reiki Energy Healing: Applications
- Reiki for anxiety.
- Reiki for pain-relief.
- Reiki for recovery.
- Reiki for balance.
- Reiki for well-being.
- Reiki for practical solutions.
- Reiki for support.
- Reiki for illness
- Reiki for the immune system
- Much more….
Reiki Energy Healing: Benefits
- Calms the spirit.
- soothes grief.
- relieves anxiety, stress & worry.
- can bring about recovery from injuries, illness’ and health conditions.
- promotes physical well-being & health
- supports the immune system.
- can be useful supporting the body and mind during cancer treatments
- assists with resolving practical dilemmas.
“Much of what we believe is “outside” of ourselves is generated first from within.”
What is Reiki Energy Healing?
Reiki is a Japanese word that can be translated as “sacred energy”. The origins of Reiki are deeply rooted in Eastern traditions. It encompasses a range of practices including the martial arts and Buddhism. Reiki is administered by “laying on hands”. It is based on the belief that universal energy in the form of ki is transferred through the palms of the practitioner allowing stress-reduction, healing and a state of equilibrium. Reiki aims to treat the whole person including body, mind, spirit and emotions.
About Eimear & Reiki Energy Healing
Reiki Energy Healing Adelaide Eastern Suburbs.
Eimear is a certified Usui Reiki Ryoho Master/teacher and Reiki practitioner. She is a member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists for Reiki & Yoga. She has been working as a Reiki Practitioner in Adelaide since May 2013.