Yoga Classes with Eimear
Adelaide Eastern Suburbs & Inner North West.
Outdoor Yoga @ Linde Reserve
5:45pm Level 2 & Up
6:45pm Beginners & Improvers
3 classes for $30 (newbies)!!!
Exact change is much appreciated as the classes run back to back! Book your first class: 0435 338 847 For up to the minute info on payments & classes please join us on Facebook !
Beginners & Improvers Yoga
- Moderate Flow with Core Strength SuperPowers techniques
- Get much more from every pose.
- More health benefits, more stretch & strength,
- Better alignment, more understanding.
- Gradually and enjoyably improve your practice.
- Learn resist and release techniques rather than forcing the body.
- Breath, breath! The breath is medicine
- Adjustments & personal guidance
- Yoga classes Adelaide are taught by Eimear who has over 16 years of Yoga experience
Level 2 & Up
A deeply connected dynamic practice. Enjoy a soulful Yoga work-out and spiritual work-in!
- Reap the benefits of a powerful Yoga style inner body workout
- Fire up your deep core muscle line (hugging in around the root chakra, low belly & back, energetically lifting muscles up behind belly button!)
- Build heat & dedication by working from your core in every pose
- Engage & work pelvic diaphragm, psoas & quadratus lumborum
- Move from your deep core muscles in every pose & transition
- Strengthen, strengthen, strengthen & stretch your body!
- Excellent for injury prevention, joints, hips, back & shoulder girdle!
- Resist & release techniques to soften into poses. Go deeper in a way the body loves!
- Building real strength with controlled movement. This is a safer way for the body to stretch as it is supported throughout the practice.